Sunday, April 26, 2009

You gotta love those girl getaways!







I went to Destin with Lisa and Melissa this weekend. We had the best time!! We did a little shopping the first night we were there. We had dinner at the Crab Trap close to the condo. Melissa made some mean peach martinis! The next day I, of course, could not sleep in so I went on a photo spree around the premises! I am really loving manual! We headed to the beach that morning and glistened in the sun until about 3:30. We headed back to the condo to have a little snack and "freshen" up! We had a good laugh at the sunburn patterns on Lisa and Melissa. Somehow I did not get that much sun...strange how that happens! Of course, we had to have chocolate martinis to get the night started! That night we went to Baytown Wharf to have dinner at Graffitis!! It is so good! We went to Rum Runners to listen to the dualing pianos as well as giggle at a lot of drunk bachelorette parties. Overall, it was a great trip!! It was too short but, I missed my family! Funny how that is...you need to get away but you miss them like crazy when you are gone! I have to say though that I love spending time with Melissa and Lisa! It is so good to just laugh until it hurts!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am pulsating with envy! Glad you had fun!

Sidenote: the word verification word that I had to type in was "hen tour." Kind of appropriate for a girls weekend!