Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Quick Trip to Botanical Gardens...





Dinah and I decided to take a trip to Botanical Gardens today. All I can say is...thank God for Dinah! Trying to use my camera in manual mode with my wild children was enough to push me over the edge. It is so hard to get the settings right when it is hard to tell how the exposure turned out on the display. Laney loves to run the other way. Jessi is just happy to run! Amazingly, I got a couple good shots; however, several did not turn out that I really wanted to have! I miss Auto program!! Maybe I need to stick to flowers and fixed objects in manual. I have great ideas for kids; however, the moment is too quick for manual! You gotta catch them on the fly. Somehow I don't think my teacher is going to like this revelation!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: