Friday, January 23, 2009

Sometimes they make you laugh out loud...

On the way home, we were listening to a CD of songs about God. Laney was singing along and Jessi was headbanging in her seat...definitely different personalities. All of the sudden Laney looks at me and says, "All this time I thought this song said that God's name is Rob." I burst out laughing. It was funny in two ways...all this time...a whopping four years of life, one year of having the CD...and where in the world did the name Rob come from? I played back the song in my head and never figured out how she got that! Well, now we have to adjust our prayers...Bless us O Rob in these I give and...Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, Rob.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Rob bless you.

Adam said...

It's an internal rhyme, it works,,,,,,,,,,,,ish

thank rob.