Tuesday, January 6, 2009

From the mouth of babes...

Well, the holiday fuss is over. The decorations have been put away. I am trying to get some organization going again. Just when I am feeling good about getting things cleaned and put away...Laney comes over to me and says, "Our house is a wreck, Mom!" AHHHH! The sad part is that you could spend all day cleaning up with two little tornadoes in the house. I accept defeat! Let the chaos begin!

Actually, I am transforming our dining room into a playroom. The toys are all in there! YAHOO! It is actually working well minus the unbelievable amount of clutter in that room. I am working on painting canvases for the walls. Definitely going with the girly theme...tiara, frog prince, castle, ballet slippers, and a fairy! It makes me realize how much I miss painting! I may need a new gig after the playroom is done! Anyone need a canvas painted?

2 comments:

BlessedMom said...

I keep telling Colleen that we need to get together at her mom's to do some painting! I didn't realize you were such an artist. You won't to host a sips n strokes for us all! :)

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn could always use some girly wall art!