Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Glad to see February go...

I am glad to see February come to an end. This has been a rough month. I am asking for your prayers again. My best friend, Lisa, lost her Grandfather early this morning. Please pray for her and her family to find peace in this hard time. I am not ready for the phase of life where this kind of thing happens frequently. I am not ready to be reminded that life is too short. I am not ready to face the fact of letting go...these things make me realize that you have to appreciate each moment; however, it also makes me want to hold on with all of my might to those I love.

1 comment:

Kate said...

A sad reminder that we need to treasure every single moment. Thank you for helping others to remember.

On another note, I love the recent pictures.