Sunday, December 14, 2008

Capturing the Moment...

Over the weekend, I returned to my old stomping grounds at school. My school was having a Santa Pancake Breakfast. Instead of being in the role of teacher, I was a vendor for my photography business. It was so great to see my old friends and students that I have taught. It truly touched my heart! I miss being a part of the school family! However, I absolutely love being with my girls! The Photography business is a little of both worlds rolled into one. I spend time working with children; yet, I still have lots of time with my own! I have met some wonderful families through photography sessions. I have learned a lot! I think what motivates me the most is seeing how happy parents are when they see their child's face in the photographs. It is so inspiring to offer something that brings others joy! I hope Capture the Moment continues to be a success in 2009...most importantly it continues to bring happiness to others! Life takes us in many directions. I am just so happy to be on this journey!

No comments: