Friday, July 18, 2008

Laney goes to Ramer...






Laney went to Ramer with her GiGi! She stayed with Aunt Ern! She had the best time! She shared her princess dresses and dolls with Ern. The wedding dress was a big hit! Laney went to Uncle Bob's garden! She helped pick a bunch of vegetables. She was very proud! She also visited Aunt Von. Von also has a garden that she enjoyed! She proudly shared all the vegetables when she got home; however, she did say that she would not be eating them. AHHH!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Holly, your girls are beautiful! I started (kind of) a monthly get together of any PHS girl I could find still in town. I guess it is kind of a play group really. We are getting together next Tuesday (July 22nd) but I am not sure where yet. Please email me if you are interested...I would love to see you again and meet those girls.

Talk to you soon!
Kate Smyer Sawyer
katesawyer@bellsouth.net