Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catch me if you can...


Jessica just cracks me up. She is just the happiest baby. There is nothing like her greeting when you walk in her room first thing in the morning. She squeals with delight and throws herself down on her mattress. She loves to play in her bed! Most mornings you have to play the "catch me if you can" game. She stands up to lure you in and then throws herself down to get away. Giggling like crazy the whole time, of course! She flounders any way she can to get away. You also have to tickle her when she is laying down. If you do not tickle, she looks at you like...come on, you know how this works...get me now!

2 comments:

McKt said...

Those moments are so fun. It is amazing how their little personalities just explode. Eli has a similar game (without the tickling) that he prefers to play in the bath tub, but it really is because he wants to stay.

Adam said...

I miss my girls! They are growing up so fast.