Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good bye bottle...


Jessi has now given up her bottle. She doesn't even miss it. I think I needed it more than she did! I love that time with her! Where did the time go? I get sad just thinking about this milestone. It is a transition into being a big girl. She is walking more and more now. She stands up in the middle of the room and just takes off. Jessi and Laney love to race through the house pushing the shopping cart and the entertainment walker. They giggle like crazy! There will be a lot of squealing in this house over the next few years. It seems like yesterday that we brought each of them home from the hospital. Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time. Today Laney told me, "I am going to be a princess when I grow up. Actually, I can be a lot of things...like a princess, princess, princess, and a princess." I asked her what Jessi was going to be when she grows up. She quickly replied, "The Easter Bunny, of course."

2 comments:

Adam said...

Well duh, thats such an easy connection to make. Laney is the princess so clearly Jess has to be the Easter Bunny. So therefore I'll be a pain-in-the-butt to you when I grow up LOL!

BlessedMom said...

One more baby thing to pack up!! It's so sad when you start seeing all of it go.

What do you think, time for another? We've got to make sure all of our thirds will be in the same class as well, so we need to coordinate this! ;)