Thursday, May 7, 2009

McWaning it today...













We went to McWane today because the rain, rain won't go away! When we got there, the parking spaces were very limited. That made my stomach hurt...I hate it when it is so packed! There were buses pulling in from every direction. GROAN! We almost changed our minds and went elsewhere. I am so glad we didn't!! Dinah, the girls, and I had the best time! We went straight to the Itty Bitty City and played our hearts out! It amazes me to watch the girls in action. I love the imagination shining through! Laney is just so grown up. Jessi is loving being able to get into the middle of everything. Laney was very into the grocery store today. Jess spent her time running from thing to thing...her survival instinct kicked in. Fight or flight, baby!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Let me know the next time you go. We just got a membership.