Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello Summer!

Well, we are off to a big boom for the summer! We had a great outing at the zoo. We went to visit Mommy's friends at MVES on Friday. We played at the park and had ice cream. Unfortunately, today the boom is thunder. Rain rain go away! The girls have been playing inside all day. Right now all is quiet...everyone is sleeping except Mommy and Tucky. Tucky wants to be sleeping but Daddy is on his spot on the couch. I have to say...that I treasure these days at home with the girls. I love to hear their laughter and giggles (despite the crying and fighting). Laney tickles me with her imaginative play now! She made me come to see her "sleepover" in her room. She had her dolls all in beds on the floor. They were snuggled up with blankets! How sweet is that!

2 comments:

The Pieroni Family said...

Believe it or not, I got some house pictures up! Check them out!

Kate said...

Giggles are the best!