Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thomas!!!

We went to ride Thomas on Saturday morning! Laney has been wanting to do that for a year! We tried to ride last year and a tornado came through the day before. It rearranged the festivities and damaged Thomas. Laney has talked about that on and off for a year! So...we made it!!! Both girls loved riding the train! Laney wanted to know why the "Policeman" was on the train...it was the conductor. I have to admit that the hats are very similar! Both Jess and Laney got tattoos...of course Jessi had to go first. Laney decided later that she wanted one to match Jess'. They had a lot of fun stuff to see and try. I am sad to say that I took some great pictures...my memory card is damaged. I lost them all! That makes me sick! Oh well! The memories will stay with us!

No comments: