Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Motion Sickness...

Shouldn't you be on your way to a fantastic trip or unbelievable cruise to experience motion sickness? Shouldn't there be a reason to feel so dizzy and nauseous? I am having my third Meniere's Attack! AHHHHH!! IT STINKS! I have been yucky for 24 hours now and let me say I am sick of laying down, TV, and feeling puny. The dizziness and nauseous feeling started on Saturday but decided to take me out yesterday. UGHH! I have no patience for this mess. A special thank you to the Grandmas for coming to my rescue! God bless them! Well, I am going to lay down again. I think I am going to have couch sores...

2 comments:

loyo03 said...

Hmmm-sounds like Laney and Jess will have a baby brother/sister in less than 9 months

Holly Browder said...

Sorry no luck there. At least there would be a beautiful product of the nauseous. Unfortunately, this is something I will have forever. UGH