Thursday, October 23, 2008





We went to have a playdate at the Mt. Laurel playground today. I had the great idea of going early to get a few pictures of my girls. Well...I absolutely love taking pictures of children! You see such joy and innocence captured in their faces. Somehow...when it is my own children, sweetness and innocence is not reflected in the picture taken. Jessi cried and tried to dive off a bench. Laney argues with me about everything. I am truly hoping that pays off one day...a lawyer maybe????? I get the clenched smile with gritted teeth only when she look at me occasionally. I would love to have one picture of the two girls together happy! Of course, I know better as a photographer; however, the mother in me overrides that! As the photographer, I see such beauty in both of my children. I want to capture each moment! As a Mom, my blood pressure went through the roof and I contemplated getting a glass of wine or better yet a margarita for lunch. Yet, I am already thinking about my next mission for a great picture of the girls. Maybe I should use duct tape to keep them both in the same spot! Anyway...here a few of the better pictures from our outing.

No comments: