Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I love preschool!




This week I went to Laney's classroom as a special guest. I read a story, The Little Old Lady Who Isn't Afraid of Anything. We acted it out as we told the story. The children loved it! Then we created jack-o-lanterns. We sponge painted our pumpkin orange and added a face. They turned out really cute. I also brought pumpkin sugar cookies for snack. They couldn't wait to eat them! Laney was tickled! She grinned from ear to ear the whole time! It was awesome getting to meet her friends. Those kids are darling! It was also awesome to watch Laney in her element. They had centers until lunchtime. I went to lunch and the playground with the class. It makes my heart so happy to see Laney so happy!

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

I'm so glad you got to do this!! and a little jealous!! ;)

Thank you so much for coming in and entertaining our babes for a bit.

So...tell me, did Cole behave?