Monday, August 11, 2008

My baby is growing up...

Today Keith and I will be going to parent orientation for Laney's preschool. I can't believe that she is starting school. She is so ready! I am not ready! At first, I was so excited but now that the time is here I wish she could just stay home for a little longer. I know she will love it...making new friends, getting to know her teacher, and learning new things. She already knows 4 of the 10 friends in the class. We have been blessed with great playdate friends over the last year. I will post more over the next few days. Laney meets her teacher tomorrow! She is super excited. She has picked out a special dress!

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

I'm hoping tonight's meeting will calm my nerves!! Be prepared for lots of crocodile tears on Wednesday morning...coming from me of course!