Wednesday, August 13, 2008

God opens many doors...




Today Laney walked through a new door. She began her preschool class. She was shy at first; however, Play Doh really helped her get over the jitters. She gave us a big hug and she began to settle in. When I picked her up, she was so enthralled with playing that she didn't even see me enter the room. When her teacher called attention to me, Laney came running and gave Jessi and I a huge hug! Mrs. Pieroni said that she did very well! They had a lot of fun! Circle time was fantastic singing, reading, and talking. Laney told me, "Did you know that Mrs. Pieroni helps kids put puzzles together? She must be really smart." Laney was quite proud of her ability to put together several puzzles. Most importantly, she discovered a couple princess books on the bookshelf. The sand table was also a huge hit. We are off to a great start! God bless teachers everywhere!

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

This made me tear up a bit...ok, a lot! What happened to our babies?!