Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The True Gift...


Laney has been counting the days until her birthday...now she is in the home stretch. She is just so excited! It is so hard to believe that she is going to be four. Where did the time go? The true gift is watching her grow and change over the last few years. It makes my heart soar watching her become more and more independent. Yet, I also feel sad because I know how much things will change and how quickly it will happen. I keep reminding myself that children are a gift. We need to enjoy each moment and unwrap them slowly. However, I am anxious to see what plans God has for Laney. She definitely has a lot of spirit to share and give! Stay posted for more soon!

1 comment:

Katie Burnett said...

such a gorgeous pic of Laney! btw...loved the post about her growing up to be a lawyer. I say that about Jason ALL THE TIME. Great seeing you last night.